<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Its that time of the month again... 

The FULL MOON (and I bet you thought i was referring to something else - tsk tsk tsk).

Coming in to work today got the full Full Moon effect - loads o' whacked out drivers and strange cookies wandering about (and of course I am quite sure there are those out there saying the same things about moi ;->)

we got our load of Frogs, Ponies and Cows in yesterday - so now our store is once again full of punny figurines... I have one on my table that goes with one of my favorite quotations, John Donne's " ... No Man is an Island, separate unto himself..." Anyway - this little gem is called 'No Cow is an Island' - and you have to SEE it to truly appreciate the level of Punmanship here!

After a Very Family Weekend, and finally a fabulous day at the store after two unbelievably dismal weeks, I am still exhausted. Probably a sign I need to go downstairs and tank up on high test caffeine to get THIS motor running!

Back when I have some actually intelligent to say!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Esoterica

Promote Your Page Too