<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Have been trying to control the blood pressure -ergo not reducing myself to political blog madness ;-> 

Well - - things have been looking a bit up these days - we figure it is because our regular clientel are seeing a glimmer of hope for the future and a change in leadership - therefore now they are a tad more willing to spend some of their carefully horded minute funds.

Good thing too - coz I apparently have been afflicted with Bindi and Bellydancing madness - and my store is taking on a distinctly Eastern flare at the moment.

I never KNEW bindis came in so many colors, and that you could have SUCH FUN decorating your body with the little darlings.

I really have to get better about writing here - maybe once I get the kids back in school and have some quiet time to myself again.

ttfn

PS - come hear the FREE CONCERTS at Esoterica! Visit www.EsotericaOfLeesburg.com for details!

Comments:
OK, Lilly. I'll admit my ignorance. What's a bindi? Should I consider decorating my body with them?

Ace
 
Bindis originally were the red/maroon dots worn on the foreheads of married women to show: 1) Their married status, 2) to represent the Eye of Shiva (aka the Third Eye/Third Eye Chakra).

But - it is now a beauty thing - and they come in all sorts of wonderful colors, sparkly things, glitterly things, gold, silver, metallicy things.. just very colorful.. So - I use a variety of bindis and create a little work of art for my face everyday ;-D
 
Well Heck - after all that I forgot to tell you that you could go ahead and cover yourself with bindis... but it just might get a tad itchy (I have to remember not to rub or scratch my forehead when I have the bindis on - or I dislodge them and then am lopsided until I discover what I have done... A TERRIBLE fate to be sure!!!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Esoterica

Promote Your Page Too