<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Things to while away the hours waiting for our beloved customers to appear and do their holiday shopping! 

Write you own letter to Santa...

this is how mine came out ;->

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Emmy's Christmas party. It was Jane who spiked the punch with too much Coca Cola. I can't help it if I drank 13 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Jasmine.

I thought it was funny when I put Irene's Shawl on my head and danced the tango on the sofa while singing `Desparado'. I didn't mean to break Emmy's computer and don't know why Emmy would sue me for Public Nuisance.

I don't remember calling Stretch's wife a tall sheep---even though she looked like one with cerulean blue eye shadow and emerald green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Emmy's husband's ears, it was only because I ate too much of that steak.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my van through my neighbor's living room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a hot cat and have me arrested for littering!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all soft and silky. And I'm really not to blame for any of this gentle stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and wickedly yours,
Lilly (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 13 bucks!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Esoterica

Promote Your Page Too