<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dog Days in Leesburg! 

We had Dogs, Kids and people all over the place.... and the MOST amazing thing, my youngest Lucas, who has lived in mortal terror of dogs for the past 5 years, surprized the heck out of me... I was trying to keep him in the store and away from the dogs today - telling him that 'dogs were out there and you don't like them' (mind you - he is autistic and I wasn't sure if he was understanding me when I was trying to let him know something he DIDN"T like was out there) Then we spent the next couple of hours chasing him down the street every 10 minutes or so - coz he kept on trying to go out and pet the dogs (mind you - this is the same child who UP UNTIL TODAY would turn tail at the sight of a dog, regardless of the size.) So now I can't tell if it was the sheer NUMBER of the dogs... or because I told him he couldn't go out because he WAS afraid and sheer contrariness made him go out there and prove me wrong... either way - at least for today he conquered his fear of dogs - all sorts, all sizes...

dragon update: Click to grow!

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Esoterica

Promote Your Page Too